ATC Wheelchair SUV Conversion
ATC handicap accessible SUVs are the perfect option for those who want the ultimate in style and accessibility. ATC SUVs come in Suburban, Yukon XL, and Escalade ESV models. Choose between a driver or passenger-side wheelchair access, and passengers enjoy zero seating loss.
Benfits of an ATC Converted SUV
- Fast 25-Second Load Time.
- Gull-wing Door, Protects from the Elements.
- Less Parking Space Needed.
- Smooth, OEM Quality Ride.
- Better Ground Clearance Than a Van.
ATC has patented a pickup wheelchair lift system that places the user behind the wheel in the most capable, adaptable pickup trucks on the road today. Whether hauling a load of rock, towing a recreational vehicle, or just feeling safe and secure driving on a snow covered road... An ATC SUV will get you there.
We Are Currently Offering Conversions On GMC Yukon XL, Cadillac Escalade ESV Or Chevrolet Suburban SUV's.
- You have to pick a model with a backseat (crew cab or extended cab) so we have room to put the lift.
- The back seat remains in vehicle so you can carry up to 5 passengers.
- You may select 2 or 4 wheel drive.
- Not all wheelchairs will fit all vehicles, and some may require a small adaption.
- Generally if it's under 28 inches wide and you are under 57 inches tall (sitting in your chair of course) we can get you in.
- We can accommodate taller and slightly wider but vehicle must be special ordered.
- Heavy Duty, yet refined design for up to 5 Passengers
- Door opens 36" to allow parking in standard space
- 4X4 Option allows safer travel during inclement weather
- 54" head room entering vehicle and 57" interior
- Accommodates wheelchairs up to 28" wide
- 750 lbs. standard lift capacity
- Crash Tested Safe! FMVSS Front, Side & Rear Impact
Vehicle Options: 2008- Present SUV's
- GMC Yukon XL
- Cadillac Escalade ESV
- Chevrolet Suburban